Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Two Sides
I loved being able to leave my parka in the car at lunchtime yesterday. I didn't love the fact that without the parka's pockets at hand, I was back to misplacing keys and ID card.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wait until you get to the point where you cannot remember what you did with the parka.
See, without the parka, I lost my ID card for two days this week. I paid $10 for a replacement, and found the original a day later on the floor in the dining room.
3 comments:
Wait until you get to the point where you cannot remember what you did with the parka.
Luckily, the parka is big and red, so it's pretty hard to misplace.
See, without the parka, I lost my ID card for two days this week. I paid $10 for a replacement, and found the original a day later on the floor in the dining room.
Post a Comment