Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Who is that handsome fellow?
Fun!!! Got your post care this morning. Well, it prob came yesterday... Glad you had fun. LOVE SF!-Mary
Yes, MA, I love it too. I'm definitely going back sometime.Adam, not sure. Some random guy I met outside the hotel. Too handsome to be friends with me.
All I can say is that those two must have a beauty for a mother to have produced those faces!
Indeed, Anonymous.
What a cute pair of Wests.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Who is that handsome fellow?
Fun!!! Got your post care this morning. Well, it prob came yesterday... Glad you had fun. LOVE SF!
-Mary
Yes, MA, I love it too. I'm definitely going back sometime.
Adam, not sure. Some random guy I met outside the hotel. Too handsome to be friends with me.
All I can say is that those two must have a beauty for a mother to have produced those faces!
Indeed, Anonymous.
What a cute pair of Wests.
Post a Comment