Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Too Scared to Sleep
If you have a mouse or other four-legged, non-domesticated creature living in your house, how long before it shows itself? Or what about snakes, do they make noise?
Set out a plate of food each night to help it become "domesticated." That way you can become "friends" and you won't have to worry about being too scared to sleep.
Ha, ha. I only said snake because my friend at work said the cable guy wouldn't go under their house because he claimed he saw crickets in the crawl space, and crickets could be harbingers of snakes. I've killed a few crickets inside recently, so that made me think "snake." The whole thing was probably in my head anyway!
4 comments:
Set out a plate of food each night to help it become "domesticated." That way you can become "friends" and you won't have to worry about being too scared to sleep.
Interesting idea, A. Have to say, that solution wouldn't have occurred to me.
If I saw a s-n-a-k-e inside my house you'd hear me screaming all the way from TX. Good luck with that.
Ha, ha. I only said snake because my friend at work said the cable guy wouldn't go under their house because he claimed he saw crickets in the crawl space, and crickets could be harbingers of snakes. I've killed a few crickets inside recently, so that made me think "snake." The whole thing was probably in my head anyway!
Post a Comment