Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Top Three

Jason asked me to name my favorite pie, or at least my top three favorite pies. Jason apparently doesn't know about my aversion to choosing favorites.

I have decided, however, that the top three includes Chocolate Angel Pie and Cherry Pie. If I try to name a third, I think my brain will explode. Candidates include apple, peach custard, pecan, lemon meringue, chocolate custard...

What is in your list of top three?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry-rhubarb, one, two and three!
L.

The Back Lot said...

Hot fruit pie, or chocolate, no nuts. mmm...

Auntie K said...

One of these days I'm going to make myself a strawberry-rhubarb pie. Maybe sometime when I'm visiting someone who grows rhubarb?

Anonymous said...

French Silk Pie
Apple Pie/Cherry Pie/Peach Pie (tie for 2nd)
Pumpkin chiffon

And it is me, this time!

Anonymous said...

Pecan, cherry, and apple crumb, though I have to agree with Auntie K that Chocolate Angel is mighty fine--as is Lemon Angel. And, I am most intrigued by the Duchess's tasting of French Silk Cherry. What's this cherry business in French Silk (which in itself is a delicious pie, incidentally)? Generally speaking, the chocolate/cherry combination is hard to beat.
M