Some of you may know that I am teaching Sunday School (Gospel Doctrine course) for three weeks until they have a permanent instructor.
Well, guess who the permanent instructor will be?
Yup--you got it. I can't say I'm surprised. But I see all the Primary children in the halls and it makes me homesick for Primary.
In other Sunday news, I got to Church today and found I had only one organ shoe with me (the left). Oops! Things went ok with only one, but the closing hymn was a bit rough. For some reason, without a shoe on my foot suddenly couldn't figure out where it was and where it was supposed to be.
3 comments:
Congratulations and can I say I'm just a tad jealous? Next to seminary, Gospel Doctrine is The Best. Break a leg!
L.
There are shoes for playing the organ? See all the things I learn from you!!
Congrats on the new calling! I got one of those mysterious phone calls on Sunday as well. I'm praying for hymnbook coordinator but we'll see.
Post a Comment