May 23, 2007 Police Reports, Daily News Journal
Incidents/offense: Bombed portable bathroom. When: Noon - 8 a.m., May 18 - 21. Where: Charleston Avenue and Scarlett Drive. Complaint: A Port-A-Potty was blown up behind a house under construction. Residue scattered about 50 feet from the mobile toilet. A fire marshal was called to investigate the stinky situation. Officer: Timothy Meeks, Murfreesboro Police Department
Or, there's this from today's Sidelines:
Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information that leads to the arrest of the person or persons who unlawfully entered and took a boom-box CD player containing a Justin Timberlake CD from Room 326G of the Keathley University Center. This felony was committed sometime between 4 p.m. on Tuesday, May 29 and 8 a.m. the next day.
3 comments:
Don't you love those smaller town papers-can you imagine running that kind of stuff in a big city-marriage licenses, births, etc. I was also impressed with the Sidelines online. Videos no less!.
I wonder if the reward is reduced if the CD player is returned with the CD in it?
Justin Timberlake? Yikes! I think the thief did the owner a favor by taking that one of his/her hands. I do hope the boom box is recovered, however.
I take it some of my readers aren't fans of Justin?
Post a Comment