BTW, I can't even tell you my "currently eating" list, because today it was all sugar and no protein. Shame on me.
All right, all right, but I'm *only* telling you!
-- two pieces of dark chocolate (my mother-in-law's fault for giving them to me Saturday) -- a small bag of sweet-tarts (my boss's fault, for always having candy in her office) -- mug of coffee (um... my fault) -- very, very small cup of cheese/broccoli soup (from powered mix, so it's distinctly lacking in any actual nutritional value--my fault) -- chocolate-chip cookie (again, my boss's fault) -- cup of cherry yogurt (probably the only remotely healthy thing i ate all day, but as i dipped aforementioned chocolate-chip cookie in it, it probably doesn't count for much)
At least you are able to admit your guilt. Isn't that the first step to recovery? Notice there is never anything remotely healthy on my "Currently Eating" list anymore.
2 comments:
BTW, I can't even tell you my "currently eating" list, because today it was all sugar and no protein. Shame on me.
All right, all right, but I'm *only* telling you!
-- two pieces of dark chocolate (my mother-in-law's fault for giving them to me Saturday)
-- a small bag of sweet-tarts (my boss's fault, for always having candy in her office)
-- mug of coffee (um... my fault)
-- very, very small cup of cheese/broccoli soup (from powered mix, so it's distinctly lacking in any actual nutritional value--my fault)
-- chocolate-chip cookie (again, my boss's fault)
-- cup of cherry yogurt (probably the only remotely healthy thing i ate all day, but as i dipped aforementioned chocolate-chip cookie in it, it probably doesn't count for much)
I am ashamed.
At least you are able to admit your guilt. Isn't that the first step to recovery? Notice there is never anything remotely healthy on my "Currently Eating" list anymore.
Post a Comment