Did I mention SweetPea, my new nephew? Oh, I guess I did.
Well let me just say that he is probably the most perfect specimen of a male baby on which I have ever laid eyes. Grandma and I went to visit him (and his big sister and parents) last week. I intended to take photos, but never did. A photo simply could not do him justice, and would be only a pale imitation of the real thing. In addition to his good looks, SweetPea is also mild and sweet-natured. We only heard him cry when he was having his diaper changed, and who could blame a boy for that?
2 comments:
hee, hee. now that you've got a nephew, i need to order a niece. need to even up the score a bit, here. :)
plus, who the heck am i going to give my teensy-weensy newborn-size purple Gap hoodie to, if no-one ever has girls?
(although, that having been said, my mom-in-law recently bought Oldest Nephew age 4 a game system that includes old Nintendo games, and now i'm in seventh heaven because he plays ExciteBike. DUDE!)
I admit that shopping for baby nieces is a bit more fun than shopping for baby nephews, but I have found a few cute things. And isn't fun when everything old is new again?
Post a Comment