Into week three of the Beachbody workouts, I'm exercising about three days a week. Not great, but it's three days more than before.
I can do 14 modified pushups and 6 honest to goodness no knees pushups, which is huge. I couldn't do a single real pushup before this.
You won't hear any crazy "I lost 16 pounds in three weeks" stories from me, but that's ok. I'm trying to make this about the journey and not the destination. Also, with only a few exceptions, I have always been a late bloomer and a slow starter, and at this point in life there is no point in fighting that.
1 comment:
Congratulations to Auntie K on a job-in-progress well done! As another slow starter, this fan is impressed and encouraged in her own feeble efforts at the elliptical. I learned on the news recently that I have a gene which makes me not like to exercise. I always knew it wasn't my fault!
M.
Post a Comment