Monday, May 27, 2013

Psst!

Here's a secret for: I don't like doing hard things. The thought of rising above a challenge does nothing to inspire me.

So it's with trepidation that I started yet another fitness program two weeks ago. This one is expensive and involves daily FB check in. It actually took me a week to start the exercising, and the week was not a complete success. I'm one for one this week, however, and hoping that the cardio workout won't leave me in tears this time.

So, how do YOU motivate yourself to do hard things?

2 comments:

the duchess said...

You are NOT alone, my friend. A trip to the dressing room's usually all it takes for me. I've been doing Induction phase of Atkins for almost a month now and have dropped 17 lbs. A drop in the bucket but at least going the right direction.

Auntie K said...

Good for you, duchess! If I ever accomplish anything, it's usually by drops, so just keep it up.