After much ambivalence about Facebook, I've deactivated my account. I can reactivate it any time by logging in again, but in the meantime, my account is basically in deep freeze.
I thought about logging in several times today, and I already feel a bit out of the loop, but I'm hoping the break will be a good thing. I usually don't spend long stretches of time on FB, but I am there multiple times a day. It was one distraction I felt I could give up while I concentrate on my emotional and spiritual health, and I knew the only way to curb my use was to cut my access for now.
1 comment:
I for one would like to congratulate you on this brave move. I wish you the greatest of success in pursuing other far more important issues in life. Way to go!
A Staunch Supporter
Post a Comment