- I'm suffering from a moderately severe cold* that makes me cough and gives me a headache.
- There's a painful blister on the side of my tongue.
Any complaints on your end?
========
*I must say, however, that the cold is (so far) NOTHING compared to the miserable malady of nearly 11 months ago, which began a solid month of sickness followed by weeks of coughing, struck the week of TN Library Association conference, and during which I lost my favorite purple cardigan (I've bought two others since then, but neither is a satisfactory substitute for the original). And I'm glad this cold struck now instead of six weeks from now, in the middle of another conference, during which I most certainly will NOT be able to spend any time at home in bed.
1 comment:
Oh, I always have a running list. Right now I've got several irritating skin issues, no pun intended. ((get well soon))
Post a Comment