Despite all my big talk as a knitter, I haven't finished very many things (the first big project I finished was Jack's Christmas stocking, which went into the bin at the post office and was never seen by the likes of us again). So it was at least a mini-accomplishment to finish a scarf for the library student assistant party yesterday. It will be the first wearable item I've finished and given away.
The yarn is Lion Brand Homespun, which looks nice and comes in pretty colors, but is not very fun to work with. It does knit up soft and fluffy, so it makes a nice scarf.
In the list of finished projects, the scarf is #4, I believe. I finished one accessory for a Christmas gift last week, and hope to have #5 and #6 done soon. My goal is to someday have the "finished projects" list be longer than the "works in progress" list. I'm enjoying all the knitting and wish I had time to knit something for all of my friends.

2 comments:
V. nice. What an accomplishment.
Is there knitting etiquette? My aunt brings it with her to the movies and it drives me absolutely nuts.
Yes, I'm sure there is knitting etiquette, but I'm sure that knitters and non-knitters interpret it differently!
Post a Comment