I got to work this morning after a holiday break and a day of being sick, feeling less than enthusiastic about the day and week ahead. So it was a nice surprise to see that I cleaned my office (somewhat) before I left last week.
I know that to the uninitiated, the office still looks like a mess, but believe me--it actually looks great. I should be kinder to myself more often!
3 comments:
What is that novel on the corner of your desk? The cover looks very familiar.
The Sound and the Fury. I borrowed it from a friend at work. His wife annotated it with notes and info about who's speaking. I need to read it over the holidays, I guess.
Ahh, yes, I knew I recognized it. And that explains the sick feeling in my stomach I was getting. That book was a thorn in the side of my senior year of college. Good luck!
Post a Comment