Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
ps - Larry took this photo in October, when J was two months old.
I love his name! So cute.
Cutest baby I've seen in a long time. Not that I'm biased or anything.
I look at his picture every day and just want to eat him up. I wish he and his siblings lived a little closer, which is silly, since I'm very fortunate already.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ps - Larry took this photo in October, when J was two months old.
I love his name! So cute.
Cutest baby I've seen in a long time. Not that I'm biased or anything.
I look at his picture every day and just want to eat him up. I wish he and his siblings lived a little closer, which is silly, since I'm very fortunate already.
Post a Comment