Friday, March 26, 2010

Question, Comment, Complaint

  • Does a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg taste the same as a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?
  • The sun is shining again.
  • Actually, I can't think of anything to truly complain about right now. Shocking.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Does a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg taste the same as a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?

In my opinion, no, but they're close. The cup is better (probably too much peanut butter in the egg for me).

The sun is shining again.

Glad to hear it. Now you can start working on your tan.

Actually, I can't think of anything to truly complain about right now. Shocking.

Way to go on the positive outlook.

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

The egg--definitely the egg--is better than the cup so, no, they do not taste quite the same!

Auntie K said...

Hmm. Think I agree with A that given a choice, I'd take a cup over an egg. That said, I wouldn't turn down either!

the duchess said...

I concur on the Reese's point. No, and egg is better if you love PB.

Impressive. That must have been a great Spring Break.