Friday, August 14, 2009

Name That Recipe

I recently started rewatching H:LotS, one of the all-time best television shows (if you don't count season 7). While watching, I've been knitting a bit and tackling my recipe collection. I have three family recipe binders whose pockets are full of other recipes from various places. Some of the most prized recipes (brownies, German pancakes, chocolate sauce) are written on Post-its or scraps of paper.

Here's an image of one scrap I decided to transfer to a full 8.5 x 11 sheet before the wind catches it and it's lost to me. A gold star to the first reader who correctly identifies this recipe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mississippi Mud Cake--and what does it say about me that I recognized it INSTANTLY???

Tammy

Auntie K said...

T, it says that you recognize a good thing when you see it! Notice I didn't need to fully spell out "Marshmallow Creme" when I recorded the recipe.

Anonymous said...

I, too, recognized the recipe immediately upon reading it. Of course, said recipe has been on my mind of late since I'll be making it tomorrow for a certain person's birthday!
M.