Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just to Clarify

I think 90% of my readers already know, but I am not teaching seminary this year.

I would like to tell you that I am using the reclaimed time for all the reasons I asked to be released (getting the house in order, exercising, researching, etc.). As soon as I start doing any of that, I'll let you know.

School started here on August 10. I cannot fathom that under different circumstances, I would have already been teaching class every weekday morning at 6:15 for a week.

And this is totally unrelated, but how cool would it be to paper your entire office with Post-it notes?

Never mind. It wouldn't be nearly as cool as papering a car. Where have I been?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've known for 25 years that Post-its were an absolute necessity of life and I do have a lifetime supply, but how narrow was my vision! An excuse to go out and buy more.
L.

Anonymous said...

Sticky, Sticky, Sticky

Jen said...

I get post-iting an office, but a car just seems pointless. As soon as you drive off there goes all of that work and beauty. At least with the office you'd have some of the beauty to enjoy until all of the sticky stops sticking to the wall. Then it's just a mess to clean up and you can't reuse it because it won't stick anymore. Now I'm just starting to think the whole thing is a waste of perfectly good post-its. I hope they recylcled those.