A couple of weeks ago, I learned three surprising facts all in the same day:
- My dear friend M bought and moved into a condo this summer.
- My brother A2 just finished playing a season of indoor soccer.
- My coworker J knows how to both knit and crochet.
Granted, none of the three facts are
that shocking. The surprise of the first two is just that I didn't know about them until after the fact. As for J, he's male, so the fact that he's skilled at needle arts is a bit unusual (but totally cool).
What else am I in the dark about?
2 comments:
Ha! In addition to needle arts, I can also play a few songs on the banjo. And I can juggle. But I can't do any of these things at the same time.
ooh--there must be a way to incorporate juggling into library instruction. wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment