So how do you think a single, slightly-eligible girl would spend her Friday night? Mine was typical.
Took a nap in the late afternoon, after watching a taped episode of Law & Order (library not open today, but I worked anyway, went to the dentist and Target)
Went out at 7pm for a visiting teaching appointment and was stood up
Stopped at Auto Zone to buy some fuses, and at the gas station to buy gasoline
Spent a happy 30 minutes at Publix, wandering the aisles and seeing the sights
Came out of Publix to find the freezing precip had started
Went through McDonald's drive-through for a diet soda as a Friday Night Treat
Am now home, preparing to "cook" steel cut oats for dinner
Will later probably watch some tv whilst picking up the front room, in preparation for my 9am visitors tomorrow
Hmm. Wonder why I'm still single.

2 comments:
I've heard good things about steel cut oats. I'll have to try them sometime. What's interesting to me is that your groceries are lovingly laid on the floor...haha.
You know that they're lovingly laid on the floor because there was no counter space to use for a photo shoot, right?
Post a Comment