Today, however, the day before Thanksgiving, when at 7:45 pm there are probably only 35 patrons in the library, I'm wearing Levis and Crocs. And I must say, I'm much more comfortable and happy in jeans and roomy shoes than in a skirt and pantyhose. And I daresay my library advice will be just as spot on as it would be if I were wearing a skirt.
3 comments:
Cute pic, K! I'm right there with ya on the more comfortable attire. Pantyhose are the enemy.
Or, as my friend Mike Kelley said when asked by his staff (40 women whose work did not automatically involve personal contact with the "public") if they could have an every Friday "casual day", "I thought every day was casual day around here." They tried it once, and the 'daisy dukes' caused such an uproar, the staff voted to scuttle the effort. On the other hand, it might increase library usage.
And you look so cute, too! :)
I'm still on the fence about getting a pair of crocs... but I like their flip-flops a lot.
Post a Comment